Laboratory for Analytical Chemistry

Representative

Ivone Jakaša, PhD

Phone: 01/4605-068
Email: ijakasa@pbf.hr
Lab za analiticku kemiju

The Laboratory was founded in 1956 as the Department of Analytical Chemistry within the Department of Food and Technology of the Faculty of Technology. Since the establishment of the Faculty of Food Technology and Biotechnology in 1979, the Laboratory for Analytical Chemistry is an independent research and teaching unit within the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry.

The lectures were initially held at several locations, among others in the Marijan Badel factory and the Laboratory for Analytical Chemistry of the Mining Department of the Faculty of Technology. Upon the construction of a new building of the Faculty of Technology and the Faculty of Mining, Geology and Petroleum Engineering at Pierottijeva 6, the Department of Analytical Chemistry was given new facilities in 1963 (total area of 380 m2).

Employees

Name and surname Academic title Job title
Ivone Jakaša PhD Associate Professor
Maja Dent PhD Senior Scientific Assistant
Antonela Ninčević Grassino PhD Scientific Assistant
Ivanka Žabčić Technical Associate

Courses (preddiplomski)

Course Title Course number ECTS
Analytical chemistry (N) new program 159295 3
Analytical chemistry (new program) 159294; 159293 3
Chemistry 1 (N) old program 10
Chemistry 1 (old program) 12

Courses (diplomski)

Course Title Course number ECTS
Applied Instrumental Analysis 66800 3
Planning and Optimization of Analysis 66802 3